Is your skin beginning to show signs of aging? Are you looking for a non-surgical way to fill in those fine lines and wrinkles? Look no further than Juvederm at Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center in Sacramento. Juvederm is a popular filler that can be used to plump up lips as well as add volume back to your face and smooth out wrinkles.
Benefits of Juvederm
Juvederm is a cosmetic filler that offers an ideal solution for men and women with moderate to deep facial lines, wrinkles, and scars. Take a look at just some benefits this filler offers:
- It is derived from hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the skin. Hyaluronic Acid aids in moisture retention and in delivering the necessary nutrients to the skin.
- Its cross-link formulation of hyaluronic acid turns the normally liquid acid into a gel form that retains a plumper appearance for a longer period of time.
- Hyaluronic acid can absorb a thousand times its own weight in water and other fluids. This allows Juvederm to produce a firmer and plumper appearance for much longer than other cosmetic fillers.
- Being a natural material, it gently breaks down over time and is safely absorbed by the body’s own tissues.
- Its aesthetic results are more natural than those offered by other types of fillers.
- Its more moldable characteristics allow it to be more naturally formed and held beneath the folds, lines, and wrinkles, resulting in a softer appearance.
- This filler’s particular characteristics make it also ideal for lip augmentation procedures. Lips are then fuller while remaining soft, supple and natural.
- Since it is based on a naturally occurring substance in skin and muscle, Juvederm offers a remarkably high tolerance, even in those who may be sensitive or allergic to other filler materials.
When your face starts losing volume, this can make you look older. So, adding fullness back to your face via an injectable like Juvederm may make you look younger–and who would be against that?
Are There Different Types Of Juvederm? What Are They For?
Different types of this filler address different skin concerns. Here is what each one is for:
- Juvederm Vollure XC–Lasting up to one and a half years, this filler softens moderate-to-severe parentheses lines around nose and mouth by adding volume.
- Juvederm Voluma XC – Lasting up to 2 years, it adds volume to cheeks and temples.
- Juvederm Volbella XC – Ideal for finer lines around eyes and lips, this can also be applied on under-eye bags.
- Juvederm XC – Is also used to soften moderate to severe parentheses lines around mouth and nose.
- Juvederm Ultra XC – Lasting up to a year, it is used to plump lips and smooth parentheses lines
Contact the experts at Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center in Sacramento to schedule your initial consultation today. During your session, Dr. Kaniff will answer all your questions and explain which filler will work best to address your specific concerns. At Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center, we specialize in superior results and will combine the best of all options to help bring out the best in your appearance. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.