Dr. Kaniff is a Board Certified surgeon and Medical Director at Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center located in Sacramento, California. Dr. Kaniff is a graduate of the prestigious Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, where he also completed his residency. His internship was served at LA County-USC Medical Center, Los Angeles. Dr. Kaniff’s training also includes a Fellowship at the world renowned McCollough Plastic Surgery Clinic.
In addition, Dr Kaniff is certified and/or a member of the following:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- America Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Lipo-Suction Surgery
- California Medical Association
- Sacramento Sierra Medical Society
Founder of the Sacramento Cosmetic Surgery Speaker’s Bureau, Dr. Kaniff is a frequently requested speaker at various statewide conferences and for numerous associations and community organizations.
His volunteer work with WEAVE (Women Escaping a Violent Environment), where he is a key figure in the development of a pro bono plastic surgery program for battered women on the mend, has received accolades from both peers and media nationwide.
In addition to heading up a busy medical practice and surgery center, Dr. Kaniff and his wife enjoy spending time with their children skiing, playing golf and traveling.